...Capturing Life's Little Moments...

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Allison + Stephen

Ok I realize it has been forever since I posted a blog or pictures for that matter. I have been sooo busy! I feel like I haven't even had a second to just sit down and show you guys what I have been up to. If you know me, you know that I get easily distracted and a lot of times I will get started on something and never finish it or start something while I'm in the middle of something else....due to my ADD.  I am working on consistency and want to keep up with my blog regularly.  So here it is, my newest blog- Allison and Stephen's engagement session.

These two are such a sweet couple and you can tell how much in love they are by the way they look at each other. They fell in love at the University of Memphis and have spent so much time together on campus. It meant a lot for them to have their photos taken here because it was this place that brought them together. We also took some by the River, the sunset was amazing!






 

 

1 comment:

||About Me||

I'm 24 years old, Jesus is my love. I got married to my highschool sweetheart. I love to laugh and one funny thing about me is I shorten words, I even have gotten my husband to do it! Yeah! I have one crazy dog named Leroy, who is more maintenance than a child but I still love him. I own a photography studio called A|Nabs Photography. My husband is my awesome assistant.

----||Love God. Love People||----

Visit me @ www.anabsphotography.com

Twitter

Followers