...Capturing Life's Little Moments...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry no pics....

Sorry no pics guys, I know I'm a terrible photography blogger! Funny story, as soon as I sat up this blog my laptop slowly began to become decrepite, mind you I have had ol'e Dellia(my computer) for almost 6 years now. She's been good to me, quite good, but she had to die right when I want to start a photography blog. That's ok, I got my new computer that we just got rebuilt and had an awesome hard drive put in it with an incredible amount of memory.  But wait, I start to do my pics and it says low memory on hard drive! What on earth is this about? Anyways, long story short, both of my computers are being worked on at the moment, so I'm not able to do any editing,which is killing me! So you guys will just have to wait wait wait... I know ya'll just can't stand it...but just wait wait wait a little longer.

I do have some cool news, starting Feb.1st on Memphisconnect.com I will be the featured artist for 52 weeks !!whoopyahwhoop!! This is exciting news for me, this is not only gonna help me and my business endeavors but also hopefully bring people to Memphis and see it in a new light.  It will be a photo blog I post weekly and thats all I can say... I guess you will just have to read it to find out more! Check it out beginning Feb. 1 on Memphisconnect.com

Well have a fantastic night! Until we meet again......

No comments:

Post a Comment

||About Me||

I'm 24 years old, Jesus is my love. I got married to my highschool sweetheart. I love to laugh and one funny thing about me is I shorten words, I even have gotten my husband to do it! Yeah! I have one crazy dog named Leroy, who is more maintenance than a child but I still love him. I own a photography studio called A|Nabs Photography. My husband is my awesome assistant.

----||Love God. Love People||----

Visit me @ www.anabsphotography.com

Twitter

Followers