...Capturing Life's Little Moments...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Welcome to My Bloggy Blog

Hey thanks for visiting my blog! I'm very new to this whole blog thing and hopefully with this I can keep ya'll updated on pics and happenings with A|Nabs Photography.

|| I just got my brand new business cards ||

and they look stinkin' awesome. Sorry about my horrid fuzzy Iphone pic but I really wanted to show ya'll and this was fastest way. Also, my website http://www.anabsphotography.com/ is up but not completely finished, still under some construction, but go check it out and see
what you think!

Have a blessed night! And I'll be updating soon so check back!

2 comments:

  1. They do look awesome! Do you like the blue or brown better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the website! great job!

    ReplyDelete

||About Me||

I'm 24 years old, Jesus is my love. I got married to my highschool sweetheart. I love to laugh and one funny thing about me is I shorten words, I even have gotten my husband to do it! Yeah! I have one crazy dog named Leroy, who is more maintenance than a child but I still love him. I own a photography studio called A|Nabs Photography. My husband is my awesome assistant.

----||Love God. Love People||----

Visit me @ www.anabsphotography.com

Twitter

Followers